Is your pallet racking up to spec?
Most workplaces are constantly manoeuvring stock in and out of their pallet racking which can cause significant wear and tear over time. This wear and tear can impact the safety of your work environment. Did you know:
- Pallet racking safety inspections must be conducted every 12 months to comply with Australian Standards AS-4084.
- Pallet racking safety audits must be conducted by competent personnel.
- The business has the responsibility to ensure employee health and safety within the workplace.
At All Storage Systems, our qualified team can conduct pallet racking inspections and make sure that you have a safe workplace.
Our pallet racking safety inspections include:
- Visual site examination and assessment by qualified personnel
- A Compliance report which details risks and recommendations
- A Colour coded report showing the level of action required.
Schedule your pallet racking inspection today.
Pallet Racking AuditSKU : WW504-1
- Free consultation
- Aus-wide shipping
- Expert advice